Where are we now? Just about everywhere.
The list of industry and business categories working with Ivrnet communications applications is diverse, lengthy and growing.
- Business Center
- Call Centers
- Community Associations
- Energy and Resources
- Health and Safety
- Industry Associations
- Insurance and Claim Services
- Management Consulting
- Property Development
- Real Estate
- Sports and Entertainment
- Staffing and Human Resources
- Trade Unions
WHO HAVE BEEN A FEW OF OUR CUSTOMERS?
WHAT'S IN OUR BASKET OF TOOLS?
- Call Monitoring and Processing – These comprise our Call Trak, Call Monitor, Virtual Attendants, and a collection of uniquely enhanced IVR (Interactive Voice Response) applications.
- Managed Services – This includes our IT services, email and web hosting, application services and spam filtering.
- Custom Application Development and Hosting – As every business has its own particular needs, we build custom applications, that in turn we host and operate for clients, both to ensure reliability, and to diminish costs.
- Reporting and Survey Automation Tools – In order to be the best at what you do, you may need an accurate and timely record of what’s happening, and if your customers are satisfied with it.
- Booking and Reservation Systems – These applications are used for example, to book golf tee times, or to schedule automotive service bookings, or medical appointments. It’s automated, it’s 24/7, it saves you money, and it gives your customers instant access to what they need.
- Workflow and Business Process Automation - Such as our E-Invoice tool, these applications complement our IVR services to further improve your ability to manage your business easier, with fewer time inputs, and faster turnaround.
- Connectivity Solutions – Phone trunks, IVR routing applications, etc.
- Contact Services / Call Center Tools – Automated outbound calling services, digital dialers, customer outbound calling for clients, voice activated password resets for help desks
- Business Communications Tools – Fax to email, unified messaging, email hosting etc.
- Disaster Recovery Planning Services (DRP) – This allows calls to be redirected through Ivrnet’s IVR infrastructure, so that if a client phone system fails, your customers can still leave instructions and messages for you, and that you can access when your system is restored.
- Tactical and Short Term Communications Systems – IP based short term solutions for temporary offices, political campaigns and similar other needs, for a few days or a few months.