Imagine a world without paper invoices. A world where your contractors and vendors submit their invoices via the internet. Where invoices are routed to the appropriate user for approval and then entered into your Accounts Payable platform for payment. There is no data entry and no vendor phone calls. Your invoices are electronically stored, filed and regularly backed up for your protection while processing costs are drastically reduced. That’s Ivrnet E-Invoice.
Ivrnet E-Invoice makes electronic invoicing easier than ever before by combining Ivrnet's quality technical solutions with your organizational needs. Our technical solutions are comprised of next generation automation tools that eliminate paper from purchasing to payment reconciliation. With electronic invoicing tools, the most advanced workflow approval and payment processing, it’s no wonder industry leaders prefer E-Invoice from Ivrnet.
The Ivrnet Advantage starts with the “Ivrnet Team”.
Experience has shown that buying and implementing "software" usually means altering your business processes to match the "software" that you've just bought. The Ivrnet Team provides a customized solution for your organization. You will not be required to change your processes to match the technology. Simply stated: "the technology will be adapted to you". Our technology will be meticulously designed to meet your processes and your requirements for today and for the future.
Beyond providing technology, Ivrnet ensures a successful project by providing skilled Team experts to deliver:
- Business Process Analysis
- User Training
More importantly, Ivrnet provides additional Team experts to complete:
- Functional Configuration
- Vendor Adoption
- Ongoing Vendor Support
The service we provide beyond the technology is what ensures a successful initiative. The Ivrnet Team is committed to the whole initiative.
Ivrnet E-Invoice implementations are available for you to review and test with an easy to schedule demonstration. Simply contact us to schedule your demonstration today.
Ivrnet provides our customers with specific training. In a basic implementation, this involves Ivrnet going onsite to "train the trainer" and supply customer-specific documentation. For more complex implementations, Ivrnet offers talented and knowledgeable trainers to suit our customers' specific needs.
From a technical standpoint, Ivrnet E-Invoice does not require a great deal of effort. There is no hardware or software to install. At the most basic level, E-Invoice is simply another electronic trading partner. For tighter integration with payables, purchasing and human resources systems, your technology group will be more involved, but most of the effort in the implementations is performed by the Ivrnet team.
- Receiving invoices electronically eliminates data entry, filing, scanning, and basic paper shuffling – because suppliers key or upload invoices electronically, there is never a paper invoice. Invoices are fed directly into the payables system so there is no data entry or any of the tasks associated with paper processing.
- Ivrnet E-Invoice is an integral component of the protection and "business continuity" of your organization. With Ivrnet E-Invoice, off-site and redundant electronic storage of invoices and files provide the foundation for your organization's disaster recovery solution. Ask yourself: "How fast can we resurrect our company if our paper files are destroyed by fire, flood, theft, etc.?"
- Showing Invoices Status Online Eliminates Phone Inquiries – Use E-Invoice to show the status of all invoices (paper or electronic) as an additional service to suppliers, or turn off the phones altogether in accounts payable. Suppliers can check status 24/7 and can create issues online when the need arises. With Issue Resolution, disputes can be resolved in minutes (not weeks) by the appropriate parties.
- Control Over Process and Relations Increase Discounts and Negotiations – Track-able from day one with complete audit history. No more lost or unintentionally late invoices.
- Additional savings and discounts for quick payment may be realized by paying your vendors faster and easier with Ivrnet E-Invoice.
- Powerful Workflow Approvals Eliminate Routing Tasks – Extremely flexible workflow enforces all business rules. Email notification makes the solution universal without any additional software.
- Purchase Order Matching Eliminates Manual Matching and/or Exception Processing – Used as a 2 or 3 way match, or to reduce exceptions within your current matching system. Includes tolerances, Partial and Blanket PO functionality.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I receive invoices through Ivrnet E-Invoice from all of my suppliers?
Yes. For a supplier to participate, submit a request to your company's E-Invoice administrator. Or, send the request to us and we will forward it on. Be sure to include your name, phone number and the vendor/supplier company name, contact and phone number, and vendor number (if known).
- Do I need to install anything on my computer?
No. You should not need to install anything on your computer - all you require is internet access. If you are having technical difficulties using E-Invoice, contact your technical support group or call us toll-free at 866.829.3335.
- Can other approvers see my invoices?
You decide: users in your company can only see invoices they have worked with, unless given administrative privileges.
- Can suppliers see the changes I make to their invoices?
Suppliers can only see changes that affect their payment. If you change the price or quantity, or deny the invoice, they are going to be notified and will see those changes online.
- Can suppliers tell if their invoice is on my worklist?
Suppliers can't see your name specifically, but they can see that the invoice is awaiting approval. However, your company's E-Invoice administrator can see your name specifically and can accrue unapproved expenses to your department.
- How do I access the Support Center?
To access the Support Center you need a User ID and Password. Your company's E-Invoice administrator will provide you this information. If not, please call us toll-free at 866.829.3335.
Once you have a User ID and password you will be able to access the Support Center. Based on your Priority ID or User ID, the Support Center gives you specific information pertinent to your company. There are signup and procedural instructions as well as messages from your company's E-Invoice administrator.
At Ivrnet we consistently and securely facilitate the delivery of invoice and payment data for some of the most dynamic and demanding corporations utilizing the latest technologies available.
E-Invoice technology is hosted using Microsoft’s .NET platform on Dell Servers. All internal processing is XML based and all pertinent functionality is web service enabled.
Online encryption is done through Secure Socket Layer (SSL). Data transmission encryption is at the customer’s preference; currently E-Invoice uses Virtual Private Network (VPN) and PGP encryption technologies to send and receive data from customers and suppliers.
The .NET platform is a key to Ivrnet E-Invoice’ scalability. Proven in the recent and large implementations of some very notable clients, the combination of .NET technologies and multiple Dell servers provides quick, extreme scalability.
E-Invoice use of XML throughout the entire solution has made interfacing with internal systems extremely simple. E-Invoice web service capabilities make interfacing to external systems equally as simple.
Protect the Data
Moving sensitive data for some of the world’s largest corporations is what we do. It requires reliability and security. E-Invoice uses the highest encryption protocols available to ensure that customer data remains secure. Our facilities, servers, and procedures are independently audited to add another layer of surety.
Outside the Firewall
Because E-Invoice is a hosted solution, there is no need to give suppliers access inside a firewall. Suppliers access the E-Invoice servers without ever connecting to the customer’s systems.