ITLeagueManager is a complete league management application for recreational sport. Managing schedules, standings, and player stats is easier than ever. Hundreds of clubs and leagues are currently using ITLeague Manager to manage all schedules, standings, player statistics, and discipline.
- Manage teams and divisions
- Manage field locations with integrated maps
- Team contact registration
- Enter/upload/edit schedules or auto-schedule
- Score games by administrator, coordinator, or team official
- Track player stats & discipline
- Print game sheets
- Automated email notification for game changes
- Allow clubs to edit home games
- Schedule search function
- View schedules by age group or division
- Team schedules downloads to Outlook, Google home page, and now iPhone and iPad.
Player discipline tracking enables you to catch any players playing under suspension. In fact, you have historical reports on individual player discipline records at the touch of a button.
ITSportsNet reduces your registration time by over 50%. We didn't make that up...customers have told us!
Multiple Administrators & Locations
Because ITSportsNet is 100% Internet based, administrators can work and view reports from any computer with an Internet connection.
Share the Workload
Multiple administrators can be set up within organizations to manage different categories/age groups.
Spread the Workload
ITSportsNet allows league administrators to securely push administrative activities down to the lowest level. Coaches, team contacts, and/or referees can login and enter games scores, automatically updating standings and player records. All the league administrator has to do is create the schedule and adjust any scoring errors.
Enter game information once, and everything is updated